February 07, 2005

Go Patriots!

Yah!! woot! The team I was going for won! Actually I really didn't care so much, but I had fun yesterday anyways. hehe. The commercials were dissapointing though.... meh. And I almost won Red ball! Not bad for only learning a few days ago!

The Love sac is back!! yay! We negotiated the terms of it's release from NVW. So far, all we have to do is bake them cookies... Which is not so bad since they did carry it back to our dorm for us. I'm surprised at how much fun i've had over this weekend. I was expecting to be bummed, but God didn't let it turn out that way. Wierdly, we did spend almost all of our time in Jon and Evan's dorm, but I suppose that's ok. hehe. We have new friends! Next weekend is our floor retreat, and i'm excited for that. Hopefully the week after we're going skiing/snowboarding at a local place that charges $9 for lift tickets. It's exciting to finally have friends who like to ski!

Thank you to all of you who are praying for TJ and I and our situations. I appreciate it, and I'm sure he does as well. So far though, I think both of us (from what I can tell) are fairing really well (which is a nice surprise).

Well, I might post a little more later, but for now I have to go to sociology. I love you all! Take care and God bless!!

Love,
Laura

No comments: