February 12, 2005

Ok so I did what Wittwer said and copied this survey. Yay! I feel like i'm in middle school again! woot! This could take awhile... I need a life.

HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Kissed your cousin: eeew... He reads this too...
2.Ran away: yes. I pulled my little red wagon all the way to the park before running home in tears.
3: There is no number 3 =(
4: Skipped School: uh... No? Actually no.... dang it!
5: Broken someone's heart: no comment...
6: Alas there is no # 6 either. =(
7: Cried when someone died: yes
8: Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: of course not! I'm a SUPERMODEL! *gag*
9: Broken a bone : 2 toes
10: Done something embarrassing: Moi? psh!! the question is when am I not doing something embarrassing...
11:Lied: no (that is a lie, so yes)
12: Cried in school: mmmmm... that would be a yes

WHICH IS BETTER...
13: Coke or Pepsi: Coke all the way
14: Sprite or 7up: Dude, Sprite! who drinks 7up?
15: Girls or Guys: hmmmm... well if we are talking about sex than i'm going with guys... for girly time, then girls... simple concept really.
16: Flowers or Candy: gonna have to go with flowers.
17: Scruffy or clean shaven: probably clean shaven... but fuzzy can be fun
18. Blondes or Brunettes: how 'bout I let you guess ;-)
19. Bitchy or Slutty: for me? Slutty? usually neither
20. Tall or short: short people will rule the world once again!
21. Pants or shorts: pants... sorry TJ. =P
22. Night or Day: definately night. *looks innocent*

THE LAST TIME YOU...
26. (Yeah I don't know, apparently 23, 24, and 25 fell off the face of the earth) . Anyhow, the last time you showered: actually about 3 hours ago.
27. Stepped outside: 5:30pm for dinner
28. Got on the computer: are you retarded?

ABOUT YOU...
30. (apparently 29 isn't loved enough, well I love ya number 29!)
Your Good luck charm: a kiss?
31. Person you hate most: I don't hate anyone that I can think of.
32. Best thing that has happened: I don't know? There are so many that i'm thankful for!
33. On your desk there is: A letter from Wittwer. yay! woot! pictures, assorted desk materials, and my computer.
34. Picture on your destop: it was a picture of my kitty Mozart! now it's a picture from the middle ages of courtly love. it's pretty!

FAVORITE...
35. Color: blue and green or a mix!
36.Movie: oh man I do not even know where to start.
37. Band: lol yeah Wittwer! the Disgruntled Pink Fuzzies will prevail!
39. (poor # 38) Ice Cream: oooh DEFINATELY chocolate w/ peanut butter
41. (Alas # 40) Food: Chinese food... oh yeah baby. it's orgasmic! yes I said ORGASMic!! hehehehehe

DO YOU EVER...
55. (Hey whoa now! We skipped 42-54! Did you even consider their feelings?) Wear cologne: only if it were to rub off on me from a boy I was with?

MORE ABOUT YOU...
83. (WHAT?! But...but you...YOU SKIPPED ALL THOSE POOR INNOCENT NUMBERS! 56-82 I mourn you.)
Have Tattoos?: Nah.. not that daring yet...
84. Have piercings?: earrings
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: that would be a negative.
86. Own a webcam?: nope, want one? yes.
87. Own a thong?: psh! duh!
88. Ever get off the computer?: only when I stay somewhere where I can't take it.
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: um... nein?
90. Habla Espanol?: si, mas o menos
92. (Bah there they go skipping again! And we were doing so well! Sorry # 91) Stolen anything?: once in kindergarden I stole a game piece and felt horribly guilty for taking it... so much so that I carried it back to the teacher crying... yes yes I am pathetic.

Even MORE About You...
102. (ACK! That's a whole 10 you skipped pal!) Fears: Scary water (insert definition here), rejection, spiders (ibbly gibblies), demonic stuff, living life alone.
103. Pets: fishies, Jenny (my dog), Max (gray kitty), Midnight (black kitty), Mozart (siamese kitty).
104: Favorite animal: Wolves, Tucan
105: How much do you love your job: What is this work you speak of? muah hahahaha!
106: Favorite vacation spot: so far? London! and I have to say Virginia Beach and Orlando.
107. Stolen Any traffic signs? nope i'm way too innocent
108. Favorite smell: Gonna have to go with nice smelling boy... mmm yes.
109. Favorite thing to do to relax: Write, sing, play piano, write music, be held, sex anyone? hehehehe. kidding kidding.

Well it's been fun kids, but it's time to go do something productive now. See ya'll later!

No comments: