September 09, 2005

cvf
you are full of happieness. people see you as a
light in the darkness. you are so bright and
kind that people cant seem to dislike you.


what do people see in you?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8bf70c8)
Your a passionate kisser your kisses mean
alot to you, you like to make the most of your
kisses you draw your partner into you and leave
them with a unforgetable kiss and love!


What type of kisser are you?(pics)[[for guys and girls]]
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

laura said...

I miss you shortness, like you have no idea. Anyhow, I'm really hurting right now, so if you find a spare moment, and could spare a prayer for me, that would be fantastic. Thanks darlin'. God bless

Laura said...

*looks worried* I love you so much darlin. I hope you're alright? I'll try to give you a call soon, and I'll definately be praying for you. *hugs*