September 08, 2005

A Few Facts

Created by blessediva and taken 205 times on Bzoink

The Average Joe-Schmo Would Know...
What are some of your nicknames?my last name, Kat, Shorty, The Lorax
What's your personal style?uh.. friendly?
On the Inside...
What is your most prized possession?probably my computer, but only because it has all my writings & music on it.
Your first love was...Ben
What personal qualities do you admire?Compassion, honesty, sincerity, kindness, loyalty, openness...
What are your pet peeves?people being loud in the hallway at 4am... not that that's happened recently or anything.. *shakes fist*
What is your most unusual obsession?The Sims?
What is your favorite quote/saying?a verse in Ruth
What something no one can tell just by looking at you?i'll tell you anything. I shock people very frequently with scandalous comments... How much I care about the people i'm close to.
Which would you prefer...
Super Smart ~or~ Super Model?Super smart
Success ~or~ love?Love
Hugs ~or~kisses?mm how 'bout both? =P kisses.
Roses ~or~ Chocolate?Roses I think
A Little Bit of Random...
How accurate are your zodiac sign descriptions?I have no idea, I don't read them.
What animated character do you most identify with?lol.. Esmerelda apparently
Which celebrity are you most like?nooo idea... maybe Michelle Branch
How bout those politicians?yes what about them?
Ever wished you were younger?LOL.. not yet.
Wished you were older?Only when I was 16 and still getting handed kids menus in resturants.. *bitterness!*
Your body most resembles...um... a very small.. uh...stick? lol
Something you won't ever do?be unfaithful
Sexiest lyrics you've heardmaybe "secret" by Maroon 5.. it's kinda sexy in a creepy sorta way..
Most important lesson you've learned?don't trust yourself when it comes to testing boundaries
What do you like most about life?finding beauty in everyday unnoticed places
What do you dislike most about life?betrayal and lies
On a perfect day...spend time outside with someone you care about
When you're bored...write your thoughts
Have you ever fell down the stairs?yes.. but actually falling up the stairs is more frequent
And Just So They Know...
People should always remember that you...would do anything for them

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to Bzoink

No comments: