September 09, 2005

Friday!

yay!!

This is such a great day! The sun is out, i'm wearing "the fun skirt", eating reeeses pieces AND I have COKE (curse Calvin and it's Pepsi products!)! Kyla and I got back from class at the same time (about 10min ago), turned on "Fat Borromed Girls" by queen, and danced "Nebraska style", with "flava" if you will.. lol. I love being this easily amused. We are totally where the party is at!!! =P Seriously, Queen can make anyone happy!

Hey, so guess who hit a high C today in choir? Not me! hahaha.

hmm I really don't have much to say, and i'm in one of those ADD moods. You just don't know what i'm gonna do next! *shifty eyes* lol.. wow now i'm scaring myself so i'd better go run around and get some of this energy out before I say something completely strange... Love you all! Give me a call or stop on by!

No comments: