February 28, 2004

hello blogger reading folk!
It is finally saturday and it's about time! I've been waiting all week to do nothing... well kinda... actually when I say "nothing" I lie... hehehe... I got up at 6:30 this morning and went to the hospital where I voluntered for 4 hours (all I got to do was take paint off of windows....*yawn..), and then I had lunch in the cafeteria con mi padre. I stopped to visit Ben (since he lives like 2 blocks away from the hospital) for about 5 minutes and then hopped on the interstate to get to dance class.... *takes deep breath... NOW i'm going to a catholic mass at 5:30, and then a concert at UNO at 7:30... meh, I guess eating can wait... I still hope to spend some more time with friends tonight (this is why I own a cell phone), and if not, well there's always the internet (me?...What social life?). What the heck am I gonna do with myself in college?....I might go crazy sitting around on campus all day, haha..
So last night I saw "The Passion of the Christ". I loved it, it was a life changing experience. I recommend that each and every one of you see it. I did cry a lot, and I had to close my eyes a few times. After the movie a man stood up and spoke to people as they left the theatre. He asked us to think about what we had just experienced, and invited us to pray with him. He impressed me. This world needs more people like that in it... I myself am a christian, but i've never had the guts to do a thing like that. Well kids, i've gotta go to church. I'll see ya all later!

God Bless!!

No comments: