I swear if the Lord of the Rings won one more oscar I was gonna do something drastic.... i'll just leave that up to your imaginations... (wink wink). The one award I actually cared about was the lead actor, and Johnny Depp didn't win it (however he did cut his hair.... =D... I AM easily pleased). And of course the "monster" girl won lead actress... Was that really the same actress??? She looked so.... good... How does THAT work?? I mean... I thought she was in her late 30s in the movie, then at the oscars she turned into this beautiful young girl... go figure. I want a makeup artist too!!
It's been an interesting day of church and rest, very nice for a change! I came home, slipped back into my pjs, and wrote some stuff (music and poetry). I like quiet days... Some of my favorite times are when i'm alone in my house (in the daylight) and I can go play piano and sing by myself... No one's here to judge me or tell me what to do... I'm free!
Well, I think it's time to go to sleep. So untill tomorrow, goodnight.
And
May the Lord and his angels watch over us
Always
~Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment