February 26, 2004

"I see your eyes
They tell me the things you never say
I know your soul dies
Each time that I leave you here this way
...
and as you stare you draw me in
can't fight the glare
the room's caving in"

~exerpt from my song; "Eyes"

Good evening all,
I hope you all had somewhat interesting days. Mine was entertaining; I fell asleep on the couch and was late for dance (oops... *blushes). Although it was rather interesting to wake up to my timer going off and the dog barking (I was dead tired after skating this morning).
Tomorrow i'm going to see "The Passion" (Ben got some free tickets, so he asked me to go....This is very fortunate since I currently have $4 to my name). I am preparing myself for a depressing yet motivational evening of violence, drama, and subtitles... the tissues are definately coming with.
I had a long discussion today with a friend of mine about the point of the movie.. I argued that he should see it because he might find something good in it, he argued that "he couldn't care less" and that Jesus "was just some unlucky guy". Finding that I wasn't going to change his mind, I mentioned to him that it was extremely violent. "Oh" he said, "well in that case maybe i'll check it out."... *hangs head... oh well, maybe good can come of this.. haha...

Random Joke:
How many kids with ADHD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?.... Hey! ya wanna go ride bikes??
hehehe I don't care if no one else thinks it's funny, I laugh hystarically every time I hear it...Anyways...

To Aaron: Hi! sorry I had to get off suddenly. I didn't want to cut the conversation short, however, I had some practicing to do... I was planning on writing something like a poem to you... but i don't know how much guys like poetry, and for once in my life I didn't know what to write... which is strange to me. I appoligize. Sometimes putting thoughts into words just doesn't happen all at once. They say the best things in life take time and effort, so we'll see what time and effort bring. In the mean time, i'd just like to say that i'm glad to know you and I do enjoy our conversations. =)

Well kids, i'd better go to bed before I fall asleep at the keyboard (believe me it's happened before), so goodnight, and may the Lord and his angels watch over us all...

~Laura

No comments: