Wow what a long day.... I'm dead tired, and I feel like a 300lb gorrilla just sat on my legs... Don't ask me to describe that feeling...
I need a hug ...Please...? (yawns) or a sedative..?
This is gonna sound really random, but I feel like i should say it (and we all know that I am hands down the queen of random); to all my friends; I love you, and I would die for y'all if need be. I'm sorry if i'm gone a lot, or if i just seem distant sometimes, but I really truly mean that. And Shannamin, if you read this know that I love you man, and I know you're hurting. I'm praying for you!
So i guess i'm gonna go internet party with Joel... and as soon as I find out what that means i'll let ya know... Just keep going with the flow.
head
hit keyboard
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*wakes up
oh hi!
sleep is for the weak
and that I am...
so 'night all!
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment