November 02, 2006

myspace ♥ survey
BASiC iNF0
name:Laura (its pronounced Lara, not Lora. Now you know =P)
nicknames:Kat, my last name, Big H, Lo-lye (my name in Cantonese)
age:20.84
birthday:12.24.85
location:Michigan & Nebraska
school/grade:15th
backgrounds:french, german, english, scotish, native american, etc...
siblings:1 sister
straight/bi/gay:straight
job:student
APPEARANCE
hair color:uuuuh... lightish....
eye color:blue & green in the middle
height:5'1"
ethnicity:I already told you
label:don't label me... =P
look like a celeb:Will's mom said I look like Jennifer Love-Heiwitt... but I don't really see it.
dye your hair:nope
have bangs:Well I did, until my friends staged an intervention
have braces:long time ago
wear glasses:long time ago
wear contacts:no
piercings:only my ears
tattoos:not currently....
favorites
color:blue and green
movie:urrrr...... thats hard
tv show:ditto...
animal:Wolves and Tucans... and those little rainforest tree frogs =)
food:Chocolate!
drink:pure fruit juice
alcoholic drink:I dunno
car:mine...
day of the week:Friday!
season:Summer
song:Again, tough question
sport:Figure Skating!! duh.
radio station:I don't listen much... *blushes*
resturant:mmmm... Marie Catrib's
teacher:so far I like almost all of them
class:World Religions and Theology 353
holiday:Christmas and Thanksgiving
quote:"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart" -Jane Austen
book:A lot... The Accidental Tourist, Great Gatsby, Blue Like Jazz... I'm really not sure
magazine:Paste
flower:Roses and Violets
memory:That night Will and I walked around Lake Zorinsky 2 summers ago.
tv channel:TLC & the History Chanel
LAST
person you hugged:Cynthia
person you kissed:Will
thing you said:"oh hi!... I thought you were Cynthia"
thing you ate:Choclate covered apples with my suite
imed:I haven't been on in awhile....
texted:?
you called:Will
called you:Will
person you saw:Karen
you have a long convo with:Will
FRiENDS
prettiest:Wittwer, Jackie and Kenzie =D
stupidest:thats not nice!
smartest:Will
best house:...
best car:...
best parents:out of my friends? Will's
loudest:Angela when she's on the phone.
funniest:Wittwer
craziest:Shannon
most shy:me or Julie?
always has a boyfriend/girlfriend:um... I'm not sure.
always has parties:define "parties"
best girl friend:Wittwer
best guy friend:Will
known the longest:mmm.... Nicole, then Wittwer and Jackie
known the shortest:Grace
look up to the most:look up? I don't know what that means...
opinionated:TJ
athletic:Devon
most likely to pass out drunk:?
to go streaking:Cynthia
become a cop:Shannon
become famous:Will
kill someone:Cynthia. she would also take and disect their liver
try to take over the world:hmmm... probably Will and I combined
THiS 0R THAT
summer or winter:both
dog or cat:cat
pepsi or coke:COKE!
cellphone or ipod:Cell phone
ocean or pool:ocean
black or white:black
chocolate or vanilla:chocolate
flowers or candy:flowers
rock or rap:rock
tv or movie:movie
aim or myspace:aim
stars or hearts:hearts
bracelet or necklace:necklace
gold or silver:silver
brunette or blonde:blonde
kisses or hugs:kisses
pen or pencil:pen
lb or oc:lb
iN THE PAST MONTH
drank:nope
smoked:no
failed a test:no
had sex:nay, would that I had. haha
been home alone:yep
stayed home from school:hehehehe.. I mean.. no, of course not.
been to the mall:yes
bought a book:yes
been to a show/concert:yes
yelled at someone:no
got into a fight/argument:no
cried to a friend:yes
told the truth:I hope so
told a lie:probably
been out of state:I live out of state
iN Y0UR R00M
tv:define "my room". technically they're all my rooms.... so yes.
your own phone:yes
your own phone line:yes
vcr:yes
dvd player:yes
radio:yes
computer:yes
posters:yes
of what?:Monet, french posters, more art posters & postcards, and a Vienna Teng poster
pictures:yes
of who?:only the cool kids...
RELATi0NSHiPS
taken or single:taken
got a crush:well... its hard to say really.... hmmm.... yeah, I'd say so.. hehe.
name pleaseee:William C. Anderson
how far have you gone:hehe. this is just like playing truth in middle school. Far enough
how far do you want to go:well duh...
last person you said i love you to:Will
C0UNTD0WN
10 PE0PLE WH0 MEAN A L0T T0 Y0U
1:::Mom
2:::Dad
3:::Anna
4:::Will
5:::Wittwer
6:::Jackie
7:::Angela
8:::Julie
9:::Grace
10:::Cynthia
9 THiNGS Y0U L0VE
1:::Will.
2:::The Sims!
3:::talking with my mom
4:::cooking
5:::roadtrips
6:::singing
7:::religion & philosophy
8:::getting to know people (in the real world)
9:::my fishies and my cats and dog
8 THiNGS Y0U HATE
1:::stubborn ignorance
2:::yelling
3:::violence
4:::arrogance
5:::confrontation
6:::manipulation
7:::shopping for jeans
8:::due dates...
7 THiNGS Y0U CAN'T LIVE WiTH0UT
1:::my friends and family
2:::God
3:::academic learning
4:::Will
5:::music
6:::my Mac
7:::good food
6 THiNGS Y0U'RE WEARiNG RiGHT N0W
1:::blue turtle-neck
2:::jeans
3:::socks
4:::underwear
5:::a ring
6:::a hair-band
5 THiNGS Y0U'D RATHER BE D0iNG
1:::playing piano
2:::taking to Will
3:::going to a show
4:::traveling the world
5:::writing the great american novel...
4 0F Y0UR FAV0RiTE ST0RES
1:::Ann Taylor Loft
2:::Whole Foods (sad I know, but I miss it *tear*)
3:::TJ Mack's
4:::Tuesday Morning
3 THiNGS Y0U'D TAKE T0 A DESSERTED iSLAND
1:::Will
2:::a towel (obviously)
3:::medicine
2 0F Y0UR FAV0RiTE THiNGS
1:::good food
2:::good friends
1 PERS0N Y0U MiSS RiGHT N0W
1:::Will
DiD Y0U...
like the survey:meh it was alright
wish it were over 5 minutes ago:yeah...
lie about anything:nope
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: