Hello lovelies,
I hope everyone is doing well.
I decided to get off campus today because its been a tough day. Actually its been a tough 3 days. For some reason I haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 nights, and its been really hard to stay awake... Except for the fact that I tried to take a nap this afternoon and I couldn't fall asleep. I think that must have been the last straw because about 10minutes before I was supposed to get up I just burst into tears. Its frustrating not being able to sleep, especially because i'm awake all the time but i'm not coherent enough to write papers and my eyes are too tired to read (can't find my reading glasses).
There are other things too I suppose; little trivial things that really don't mean anything but that I think too much about and get upset over. I'm just not happy here anymore. I need to be around people who love me again.
So I went off campus with my book and tried to read while I was waiting for dinner. I must have looked pretty funny because I was holding the book about 4 inches from my face and squinting. Getting off campus did feel good. I've become a lot more introverted this semester i've discovered. Going out to eat by myself would have bothered me a year ago, but with all the recent circumstances in my life it feels good to get away from some of these people, this institution, and the rest of my worries.
I really miss Will. Its amazing how much joy he brings to my life.
Yesterday one of my friends was having a tough day so while I was out I stopped by the sugar coated heart-attack store A.K.A Krispy Kreme and bought some doughnuts for her and her roomie. Things like that make me happy when I'm a little down. Also, as I was driving home I saw a nerdy bumper sticker that made me smile. It was a picture of a bass clef with the words "Got Bass?" under it. Today really was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the trees are all blooming here. Isn't it funny how we can get so depressed over such little things when people across the world are dying from genoside and starvation? I'd bring them more than doughnuts if I could...
Love you all
Please say a prayer that i'll sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment