May 13, 2006

Finals are upon us!

As of 36 minutes ago... My first day of finals has begun!!
...
and here I am writing in my blog. hehehe.

I'm really not too stressed out about finals. Whats important is that all of my papers are turned in, and the biggest finals will all be over by monday night. The only 2 to worry about will be my 2 theology finals... eek... Unfortunately they're both on the same day. Lets just hope I keep the information on the right tests. meh. Whatever happens, i'm not terribly worried. It's been a nice year, but its time to get the heck out of Michigan! I actually miss the corn fields...

But not before Will and I get to Chicago! Will is taking a bus all the way up here to help me pack and accompany me back home... But before going home, we're going to stop in Chicago for a day to see the art institute, eat good food, see some jazz (if I can get in), and have a generally good time goofing off. Can't wait!!

Well, sadly, I should get some sleep since my final is at 9am tomorrow morning. After that a nap and more studying... Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments: