February 16, 2006

[Marital Status]un-married
[Shoe size]5 1/2- 6 1/2
[Parents still together]yes
[Siblings]1 little sister
[Pets]hmmm.. 1 dog, 3 cats, and a gaggle of guppies... hehe
FAVORITES
[Color]blue & green
[Number]um... maybe 22
[Animal] wolves, tucans, cats... ?
[Drinks] real fruit juice
[Soda] Coke of course.
[Book]
DO YOU
[Color your hair?] nope
[Have tattoos?] no
[Have Piercings?] my ears
[Cheat on tests/homework?] nope
[Drink/Smoke?] nope
[Like roller coasters?] ooh heck yes!
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] at times, yes.
[Want more piercings?] mmm... not really, but who knows.
[Like cleaning?] sometimes I do
[Write in cursive or print?] print usually
[Own a web cam?] nope
[Know how to drive?] yes (though some may object)
[Own a cell phone?] it owns me..
[Ever get off the damn computer?] I do have a social life and real friends.. hehe.
HAVE U EVER
[Been in a fist fight?] no... but wouldn't that be a great story.
[Considered a life of crime?] ... lol... not before I met William Anderson. ;-)
[Lied to someone?] I'm sure I have
[Been in love?] yes
[Made out with JUST a friend?] uuuh.. no?
[Been in lust?] probably
[Used someone] no
[Been used?] yes
[Been cheated on?] I think so...
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] lol.. no!
[Stolen anything?] nope
[Held a gun] does a video game gun count?
CURRENTS
[Current clothing] khackis and a sweat shirt (I feel kinda terrible. I'm sick)
[Current mood] dazed.. hehe
[Current taste] taste? how 'bout chocolate. mmmmm chocolate
[What you currently smell like] my shampoo
[Current hair] down and straight. I love it when its soft and straight like this!
[Current thing I ought to be doing] writing my paper
[Current cd in stereo] Nickel Creek
[Last book you read] for fun? Miracles by C.S. Lewis
[Last movie you saw] Pretty in Pink
[Last thing you ate] a can of low-fat chicken & rice soup. It was actually pretty good.
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Tommy, about an hour ago.
[Do drugs?] no
[Believe there is life on other planets?] lol... perhaps
Remember your first love?] yes
[Still love him/her?] nah, that was grade school.
[Read the newspaper?] not much while i'm in school
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] yes, several
[Believe in miracles?] yes
[Do well in school?] generally
[Wear hats] when i'm cold, yes!
[Hate yourself?] nah, I think i'm kinda alright. hehe.
[Have an obsession?] mmmm... chocolate? a certain boy? what?
[Collect anything?] not really.
[Have a best friend?] yes! My lovely wife! haha.
[Close friends?] but of course
[Like your handwriting?] not always, though its much better than it used to be
[Care about looks] i'd lie if I said not at all.
LOVE LIFE
[First crush] hmmm... Jason Henderson in elementry school
[First kiss] Ben when I was 16
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] well... not exactly... though it could explain a few things. hehe.
[Do you believe in "the one?"] i'd like to.
[Are you a tease?] hahaha. um... no? I don't think so?
[Too shy to make the first move?] the very first move? yes.
ARE U A
[Daydreamer] oh yes..
[Bitch/Asshole] um.... I hope not. hehe
[sarcastic] never ever.
[Angel] but of course! =P
[Devil] hehehe. some might say yes.
[Shy] at times
[Talkative] once you get me going.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice survey! So is Will back from from India yet? School going good? Good to see you post again...