September 19, 2005

heya friends....and perhaps mortal enemies...!!!???
*raises eyebrow suspiciously*

blukat8504: I am shamelessly licking frosting off of a napkin
blukat8504: it's excellent
JHart311: that is the zaniest thing i've heard since all day...

=D

It's comments like that that occasionally make me wonder what my purpose in life is... lol.

Right. Done. so anyways..

Hope everyone is doing well. Sadly I haven't had a chance to talk to many of you lately, and I hope that'll change soon. Actually I don't even know who reads this anymore besides Wittwer. Do me a favor and leave an acknowledging comment on this post if you read this... hehe thanks. So, I spent a good part of yesterday locked in the basement writing music. I've discovered that I can make a recording on my laptop that is decent enough to hear vocals and piano simultaneously.... yay!!! Hopefully that means I'll actually remember new stuff that I write.. We'll see. I miss the new keyboard... *sniffle*

Well sorry this will be a short post. I accidentally got sucked into writing other things... I think I have ADD.... hmmm... well I love you all and i'll write more later. =D

6 comments:

laura said...

I still read it! And I love you Hollingsworth! Take care darlin'. God bless.

Anonymous said...

I read it, but you don't know who I am. BwahahahahaHAHAHAHA*coughs*

Laura said...

I worry about you people sometimes... I'll say a prayer now...

Laura said...

Joel you have the largest number of blogs I think i've ever seen... I am once again confused.. but not really.

Anonymous said...

I read it. (How could I not?)

Anonymous said...

You're on my daily "blog breakfast menu" dear. Keep up the funny posts and pics!