Hey guys,
Thanks so much for the support! I'm glad that people actually read what I write, even if it's petty and pointless most of the time.. hehe. Speaking of which, I just wrote an extremely long and almost certainly confusing article on the other blog I write on:
http://god-only-knows.blogspot.com
So you all have to go read it, and post thoughts/concerns/blatant hate notes. I'd really appreciate it. ;-)
Unfortunately writing that actually required brain power and now I'm kinda tired... So maybe I'll write you people more later... hehe.. yup... Well it's nap time, then homework time, then lab for me, so I hope you all have a magnificently glorious day, and I shall speak with you soon.
Much love,
The "Lovable" Lorax
1 comment:
Hey Kat,
This is a continuation of the comment on the Godonlyknows site. I'm lazy, and it's easier for me to find you here :)
Marriage counseling would be a blast. I have a cousin that is a marriage counselor, and he completely loves it! You face such a large range of emotion every day as a counselor. Extreme highs and extreme lows, but you feel so much more alive in a profession like that.
My wife and I were volunteer workers at the University Medical Center in Salt Lake about 8 years ago, and I spent about ten hours up there each week, visiting with patients. There were a lot of highs and lows, and overall it was the best time in my life. You can learn soooooo much from people and their lives.
You go, girl! Hang in there and enjoy those college years!
Post a Comment