Alright. I've randomly decided to post a bunch of pick-up lines. We’ve all heard them, used them, received them…. I collected these from people I know and the internet…. Some of them are pretty funny!
Additions are welcome! Just don't get too perverted on me... Don't pretend you don't think they're funny! lol
You've been a bad boy. Go to my room.
“Some people are born great, some achieve greatness….. and others have greatness THRUST upon them.” So…. If I told you that you were great, would you thrust yourself upon me?" (hey!! I told you Shakespeare was a dirty man!!! *laughs evily
Good old Twelfth Night!!)
LESS CLEAN/MORE SCANDALOUS PICK-UP LINES:
I lost my rubber ducky. Would you bathe with me instead?
I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!
Kiss me if I'm wrong, but weren't we just about to make out?
Damn -- all those curves, and me with no brakes!
Kissing is a language of love....so how about a conversation?
I'm feeling a little off today... Would you like to turn me on?
Wanna play pirate ship? I’ll say “aarg” and you can drive me nutts!
Do you wash your pants in windex ‘cause I can sure see myself in them!
Wanna know a secret? Underneath my clothes… I’m completely naked!
SWEET, CUTE, SAPPY, AND SOMETIMES FUNNY:
Don't let me fall for you if you won't be there to catch me.
I'm not in love with you because you're someone I could live with. I'm in love with you because you're someone I can't live without.
I was going to tell you that I want to love you forever but forever suddenly seemed too short.
Life without you is like a broken pencil... it has no point.
Hershey's makes millions of Kisses each day. I'm just asking for one.
I put a teardrop in the ocean for you... and I'll stop loving you when you find that teardrop.
(Hand a girl a rose.) I just wanted to show my rose how beautiful you are.
I use to dream... but what's the use, now that I've met you?
Let me check out your tag -- yep, just what I thought. "Made in Heaven."
It's not my fault I fell in love -- you're the one who tripped me!
If I could ask God for one thing, it would be to stop the moon so that this night, and your beauty, could last forever.
I'd say "Bless You" when you sneeze, but I can see that God already has.
Two trains are leaving their stations at the same time. Both need to travel 1000 miles. If Train A is going 95 miles an hour, and Train B is going 85 miles an hour, how long will it take for you to go out with me?
My friend back there wants to know if you think I'm hot.
(oh yeah and this one is Joel’s lol!)
Fat penguin... there, I said something to break the ice.
You know, you're the kind of person that inspired poets to write, musicians to compose, and me to say this kind of thing.
Hi, I'm Mr. Right, someone said you were looking for me.
(Guy gives a girl a hug, and starts feeling all around on her back)
Girl: What are you doing??
Guy: Oh, sorry... I was just trying to figure out where your wings were.
You know why I see a psychatrist, don't you? It's because I'm crazy about you!
Hehe well I tried to keep it less sexual and still interesting... meh oh well.. lol. Add what you will in the comments.
That's all i have for now.
2 comments:
Hehe yay! Someone's happy, and chipper. Well let's see you could always use Lee's line "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" But I don't think you'd put that on here. Hmmmm...
Guy: Did it hurt?
Girl: Did what hurt?
Guy: When you fell from heaven.
Hehe awe, Anyhow, I love ya shortness! God bless & take care.
Wow, Kat! How many of those have you actually used? Or are these the ones that guys use on you? There are some good ones in there; the one about the fat penguin is one I haven't heard before!
Hope all is going good for you. You have a fun site. What exactly is a disgruntled pink fuzzy, anyway? How'd they get that way? Are they likely to go nuts and kill their co-workers? What color are their co-workers? Maybe I'd better stop here...
Post a Comment