March 05, 2005

Music of the Night

Hey there kids, *half smile*

Today was interesting. My new name is "the Lorax". That's right, be intimidated by the Lorax.

ack. I'm no longer in a silly mood. This is supposed to be the time of night where I usually get thoughtful/romantic/contemplative/Religious. Unfortunately, now that I have time to sit here and think, the thought that I keep having is that I am by myself again. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not depressed or trying to complain about my situation, it's just that when I sit here at night, I have to deal with memories and anxieties and other things that I don't normally have to deal with... Wow, it sounds like i'm trying to hide from something. The bad thing is that I don't know what that is.... Well... maybe I have an idea.

isn't it funny how confusion, conviction, and clarity can all seem like the same thing at times? Yes, I did just come up with that. *sigh* I just wish God would grant me love or grant me the power to turn it off my desire for it.

I will now continue to eat my popcorn and drink my last pop.
Goodnight guys.

If anyone gets bored enough, gimme a call...

God Bless

No comments: