We went roller skating tonight! It was an awesome time, and I got to skate with lots'a boys! lol... jk. Actually not LOTS, but we did get to meet some of the guys on 2nd Beets that have been hidden away all year. It was mostly just the girls though... yay for fun times! check out the pictures!
Love y'all
God Bless!
3 comments:
Hey Hollingworth! I hope everything is going well since you don't want to talk to me anymore. I have a xanga now, if you want to learn what's going on, but if not, I hope your life goes well. later.
SHORTNESS! I love ya darlin'! I have jackie's xanga if you want it. You take care! God bless.
JACKIE!! OF COURSE I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!
I miss you!!! Give me your xanga site. oh, and are you coming home over spring break? if so then yay!! i'll get to see you!
Wittwer- I love you!! I want to see you soon 'cause I can't over break =(
I love you guys. My friends here are annoyed (I think) by how much I talk about you sometimes. If anyone talks to Sammie, tell her I love her and miss her too.
Yay! My best friends commented! haha
Post a Comment