I believe
that love is the answer
I believe
that love will find a way
I am trying so hard. I am trying so hard to believe that it hurts. Sometimes though, I just get tired of fighting, and I fall into exhaustion.
I throw up my hands
oh the impossibilities
frustrated and tired
where do I go from here?
Now i'm searching for
the confidence
i've lost so willingly
Overcoming these obstacles
is overcoming my fears
Never underestimate my Jesus
you're telling me that there's no hope
i'm telling you you're wrong
Never underestimate my Jesus
for when the world around you crumbles
He will be strong.
-Relient K
That is my honest prayer. When I am reduced to tears and helplessness again, I know that you are there and you are carrying me in your arms.
1 comment:
SHORTNESS! I love ya hunny! Heh sorry I was gone all weekend, but you know you're still my first. Never forget that I love you & I'm always here for you, and I'm still praying for you. Take care little hollingsworth! God bless
Post a Comment