February 13, 2005

I Just copy everyone now don't I!

I have become a lemming... *jumps off cliff with the rest of the world*

I copied this from TJ... if you love me you will memorize it... yes you will. =D


[x] Part 1 -- The Basics [x]

What's your name? ::
Laura

Birthplace ::
North Carolina

Age ::
19

Age you act ::
23 according to the test I just took =P Actually I think it's more like 13

Current location ::
Grand Rapids, MI

Eye color ::
Blue w/ green

Hair color ::
um... light..ish?

Right, lefty or ambidextrous? ::
Right

Zodiac sign? ::
Capricorn

Height? ::
5'1"

[x] Part 2 -- Describe... [x]

Your heritage/nationality ::
*sigh here goes... Saxon, Scottish, Irish (little), French, German, Cherokee Indian, and only God remembers what else.

Your hair ::
loooooong and layered... and quite soft I might add.. =D

Your fears ::
Water, Spiders, Demonic stuff, people I love not loving me anymore, etc...

Your perfect room ::
Depends on what kind of room we're talking about here. I like a lot of color and plan on decorating very carefully.

What you practically do in a day ::
Wake up, go to class, eat, sleep, hang out with friends, do homework/study, get online (yes sadly), talk on the phone. not necessarily in that order.

[x] Part 3 -- What is/are... [x]

Words you overuse ::
like (don't we all)

Phrases you overuse ::
I have this uncooth habit of adding the words SEXUAL TENSION into any sentence I feasibly can... yes i'm sick I know.

Your first thought when you wake up ::
Why the heck do I have to get up this early?

Your greatest accomplishment ::
Creating life... oh wait that hasn't happened yet.

Something you want to do ::
right now? .... wouldn't you like to know. muah hahahaha!

[x] Part 4 -- This or that [x]

Pepsi or Coke ::
Coke of course! Only the Dutch drink Pepsi!... actually that's a lie but I felt like accusing the Dutch of something.

McDonald's or Burger Kings ::
gonna have to go with BK

Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera ::
How 'bout we erase those names and replace them with "Heath Ledger in boxers".. in which case the answer is a resounding "HECK YES!"

Chocolate or vanilla ::
Duh i'm a woman. CHOCOLATE!

Adidas or Nike ::
either

Black or white ::
I find this question racist... in fact! I find everything with the words "black and white" in them to be RACIST! I am strawberry thank you... I love messing with you people.

Bills or Coins ((Think $$$)) ::
I have neither so why does it matter?

Burgers or hot dogs ::
Ham-BURGERS!

Egypt or France ::
um.... i'll go to either?

Rock or rap ::
I love Rock 'n Roll so put ANOTHER dime in the Juke Box.... baby.

[x] Part 5 -- Do you...[x]

Smoke ::
eew.

Cuss ::
@$$ @@#$% #$$%!!!!!! happy?

Sing well ::
LAAAAAA! you tell me.

Sing in the shower ::
well of course.

Talk to yourself --a lot-- ::
yes. Constantly.

Believe in yourself ::
I think so..

Like taking these long surveys? ::
They make me question my time management skills....

Play an instrument ::
yessirree

Want to go to college? ::
well we'll see after this semester is over. ;-)

Want to get married? ::
Most definately

Want to have children? ::
yes, but not in my immediate future

Think you're a health freak? ::
I had french fries for dinner.

Get along with your parents ::
yup

Get along with your siblings? ::
Better now than in the past

Think you're popular ::
well I like myself... hehe.

[x] Part 6 -- In the past month have you..[x]

Gone out of state ::
I live out of state

Drank alchohal ::
Nope

Smoke ::
Nope

Get high ::
Nope

Done any drugs ::
Caffine?

Eaten an entire box of oreos ::
every day.

Been on stage ::
don't think so...

Gone skinny dipping ::
I'd have to be pretty crazy.... this is michigan.

Been dumped ::
hahaha. mmmmmmmmmm

Dyed your hair ::
nope

Stolen anything ::
Nope...

[x] Part 8 -- The Last... [x]

Last dream ::
The one where I blew up the planet?

Last nightmare ::
don't remember

Car ride ::
Yesterday when we picked up Kyla from work

Last time you cried ::
Last night while watching The Notebook

Last movie seen ::
(see above)

Last movie rented ::
Diddo

Last book read ::
My Sociology book

Last word said ::
um... probably "bye" to Angela

Last curse word said ::
I think I said "damn" today... oops.

Last time you laughed ::
probably earlier today

Last phone call ::
my mommie

Last CD played ::
the mix I created in iTunes called "LA LA!"

Last song you listened to ::
listening to "what I got" by Sublime

Last annoyance ::
maybe earlier today

Last IM ::
don't know

Last weird encounter ::
earlier today with Leah

Last person you hugged ::
Rachael

Last person you yelled at ::
um.... don't remember

Last time you wore a skirt ::
the other day

Last time you've been evil ::
evil? moi? *shifty eyes*

Sarcastic? ::
i'm constantly sarcastic... like right now. "i'm NEVER sarcastic"

Last time you fought with your parents ::
it's been a little while.

Last time you wished upon a star ::
no idea

Played Truth or Dare ::
um... no idea.

Spent quality time alone ::
i'm alone now?

[x] Part 9 -- I swear this is the last one! -- Randomness [x]

Are you talking to someone on AIM ::
not right now, i'm not loved. *cries* ... alirght i'm over it.

Do you feel lonely ::
a little 'cause tomorrow is Single's Awareness Day... *mutters under breath

Ever TP'd someone's house ::
you may be surprised, but no.

How about egging someone's house ::
That's just stupid and mean.. not funny.

Do you not like dislike not like me? ::
*raises eyebrow* your standing is lowered by confusing me with this question.

Ain't Eminem and 50 Cent just fine? ::
I find no attraction there...

Yo Momma ::
*ruffles feathers* Is that because I don't think Eminem and 50 Cent are hot?? Bring it on survey! I'll kick your cyber butt! My mom could kick you mom's butt! Your...... interface is stupid... HAHAHAHAHA *cough* alright fine i'm done.

Ever been so hungry you felt like you could eat the person next to you? ::
*looks at Christy* *raises eyebrow* mmmmmmm chrispy.

What do you think of George Bush? ::
he's my home dog.. yo.

Any secret fetishes? ::
wouldn't YOU like to know.... =P

Do you like to wear chains? O_o ::
I like bondage... crap did I say that out loud?? *panics but does not erase comment*

How many languages do you speak? ::
um English, Spanish, and my own?

Are your fingers tired? Cause mine sure are! ::
no my fingers are buff

Glad this is over? ((Say yes and I'll stalk you =P)) ::
Depends on who is going to stalk me.... fine. no (I lie)

No comments: