February 17, 2005

Dancing!


Dancing!
Originally uploaded by creativeoncommand.
G'day all!

It's been an interesting day & a half. Yesterday the Boston Camerata gave a concert at our school. I suspect the only person who will care about that is Ben, but ya never know! Today I went to a lecture by the conductor. He was really cool, and funny, and smart, so it was a good time.

Yesterday Kyla, Katie, Jon, and I went dancing 'cause it was free for girls before 11. I can justify it because I didn't have class 'till 2:30 today. Afterwards we were all in really wierd hyper moods and so we went to Steak & Shake. It was an awesome night. Jon was good at protecting us from the creepy guys that would try to dance with us. If someone started to dance with one of us he'd pretend to be our date. One guy walked by, looked at me, turned to Jon and asked; "is she with you?". He said yes. The guy was like "You're lucky, she's pretty hot." I was part wierded out, part flattered, and mostly just greatful to Jon for protecting me. lol. It was awesome. People sometimes give me funny looks when I tell them i'm going dancing. I guess they just assume that evil deeds go along with going clubbing. The truth is that I just like dancing, and i'm lucky enough to have friends who are the same way. We don't go "get on" guys, or dance with people. We just goof around and have fun! There should be more people like us in the world. haha.

I think i'm going through some kind of transition in my life right now. I'm not quite sure what it is... but a lot of the things that I used to have problems with are not such huge problems anymore... I'm also kinda lonely, but I don't need a boyfriend right now. I can wait for God to tell me who and when now... however long that takes. I suppose my feelings are not quite that simple, but I really don't want to rant about my emotions on a blog... more than I already do. ack. shutting up. hehe.

Well I need a shower 'cause i'm a dirty dirty person... no pun intended. HA!

Catch ya on the flip side!

Seacrest out!

wait... nevermind.

btw..

if you haven't yet, please check out my post on http://god-only-knows.blogspot.com I appreciate any feedback you could give me!

No comments: