January 13, 2005

Survey...

Survey that Laura sent me!

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Laura
2. Kat
3. Hollingsworth
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. LAKATSK8TR
2. blukat8504
3. creativeoncommand
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I kinda like being short… I may look young now, but in 20 years I'll probably still look younger than I am. Hehehe.
2. My eyes
3. The fact that I like to exercise and dance, etc… because if I didn't I wouldn't be in shape... *shrugs* I guess it's more important to me than I realized.
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I absolutely hate the fact that I can't easily talk to people who I don't know very well… I just have no idea what to say, and I come off as boring.
2. I have good ideas sometimes and the only way I can express them is in writing… which is really bad during a debate…
3. I can confront someone if there is a problem, but it kills me to have to hurt someone.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. French & German
2. Native American (ha! Didn't see that one coming did you?)
3. Scottish & Anglo-Saxon. (I just found out that my family was one of the original Anglo families in England and worked as groundskeepers for the king.(before the French came over), and that some ancestor I have is responsible for laying out some of earliest American colonies. )
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Divorce/falling out of love in marriage
2. Cold, fast-moving water (rapids)
3. Spiders
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
Besides the basics?… hmmm
1. Music
2. Some kind of human interaction. hehe
3. Sleep. Right now, that's what I need most.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Kahkis
2. TROGDOR the BURNINATOR! T-shirt
3. 2 promise rings. Hehehe.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. YEAH RIGHT! There are WAY too many
2. I agree with Wittwer; the Disgruntled Pink Fuzzies WILL have their day soon! And we will succeed!
3. I should say N*Sync just to see what kind of reaction I get. lol
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Right now, probably anything Jimmy Eat World
2. The Mmhmm CD by Relient K is really good, as well as most all of their other ones…
3. I've also been listening to Eve 6 and Red Hot Chili Peppers lately
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Being more outgoing… call it more of an on-going goal
2. Skiing the outback (ie out-of-bounds extreme skiing)
3. I think I'm gonna have to agree with Wittwer when she says "kissing in the rain" because I've never tried it…
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Love and commitment are always first!!
1. He has to be a growing Christian, no questions asked
2. He will be kind hearted but not afraid of confronting problems that come up… Oh, I don't take yelling very well.
3. Intelligent conversations
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Compassion/Christ-mindedness/humility
2. Eyes
3. Intelligence (but not arrogance)/Wisdom, Sense of humor, ability to be completely crazy (and to tolerate me when I am. Happens a lot)
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Eat a live goldfish. It's a long story. ;-)
2. Give up.
3. Argue with people who are so stubbornly opinionated that they won't listen to your point of view.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Writing/Recording music, Writing (pretty much anything), Singing & Playing piano
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Ice skating, Dancing, Skiing, Exercising,
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. The UK and/or Europe
2. Russia
3. Japan
THREE KID'S NAMES:
??? not really sure yet… I like weird names
1. Will, Jesse, Hayden, Lance (lol yes I know)
2. Katya/Kasha, Anjuli, Stacia, Evelyn
3. I cheated 0 =)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Make a professional recording of my music
2. Be happily married and very much in love, with kids
3. Find out what my calling is and glorifying God with whatever He wants me to do

4 comments:

Heaven's Paradise said...

LAKATSK8TR@aol.com??? that's really creepy if that's you..

Laura said...

that's me, but I never use that sn... why is that creepy?

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heaven's Paradise said...

Because that means that I have known you for four years. And that is creepy because I met you online. I thought the only time I met you was with Julianne and Ben. But it was freshman year. 4 years before I actually met you. That's creepy. Didn't you tell me you were from Canada or something? lol maybe not.