January 15, 2005

I am officially dead...

Curses!!

Our dorm has been playing this game called "assassins" where the players are given someone to kill (within our dorm) and we have 24 hours to do so without being killed first. Once we kill our victim we are assigned to kill the victim that they were supposed to kill, and the process starts over until there is only 1 person left standing. Anyways... I died. lol. I fail at assassinations. I did successfully kill one of my friends though (we kill people by hitting them with a ball or a nerf dart or a rubber band or something). At least I wasn't first round kill. *shrugs* I'm satisfied. hehehe. Not to mention the fact that i'm still involved in sabotage... but you don't know that...

So I almost cut my fingers off the other day... OK so i'm being a TAD bit overly dramatic, but I did bash them up quite a bit. Kyla stole Molest-a-fish and started running out of the room with him and when I tried to follow, she started to close the door and accidentally caught my fingers in the process. Oops. Moms always warn us of these things, but do we listen? "Don't horse around! You'll poke an eye out!" or break a finger or 2. I went to the doctor and was told that had I come in the night it happened they would have put a few stitches in it, but it was too late. Now I'm getting a battle scar!! I feel tough! *jumps up and down* I also had an x-ray, but i'm fairly sure my fingers aren't broken (I'm not having trouble typing this).

I have found a new (and healthy!) addiction! Yesterday I went to the store and bought a sack of Clemintine Tangerines. I am hooked. I've had the little things before, but never bought them. Now it's like every time I sit down at this desk I have to eat one.... mmmmmm.... or 3. It could be worse. I could be feeding my caffine addiction. At least I won't be coming down with a cold any time soon.

Not too much new here. I've been working on my take-home midterm paper that's due monday. It's not gonna be extremely hard, I'm just afraid i'll leave something out. meh.

Ladies I have learned that if you want to get attention from boys, bake cookies and hand them out in their dorm. Some of my friends and I baked cookies and had a bunch of extra ones (they were HOT!), so we walked around and gave them to unsuspecting Beets (their dorm) boys. There were more than a few pick up lines used... haha. It was amusing.

uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh....... That's all. My life isn't extremely interesting. =P

By the way...

Bri: LAKATSK8TR@aol.com is my aol sn, but I haven't used it in years.... Creepy! How did I meet you freshman year? I don't remember anything about Canada... hehe. it's wierd how inter-connected everyone on this planet really is...


Love y'all!
Laura

4 comments:

Heaven's Paradise said...

I have no idea where I got it from. I've been trying to figure that out. I gave up.. my brain started hurting. Were you ever on fanfiction.net before the writings went to the new site fictionpress.com? That's where most of my address book is from.. well gotta get ready for work. Bubye!

Laura said...

nope, don't think so.... hmmmm

Heaven's Paradise said...

Did you ever talk to some chick named samantha that was from "new jersey." I don't know if my sn changed or not. My old sn was duvrose i think.. this is gonna drive me insane.. i need to go sleep. g'night!

Heaven's Paradise said...

Ohh wait.. how about opendiary.com or teenopendiary.com. ever had an account on those?