September 03, 2005

Survey

Yes, yes I know it's middle schoolish, but I really have too much time on my hands today... So you all get to learn about me! yaaaay... alright.. at least pretend you're excited. =P

Survey!! (supplied by my very best friend Ms. Wittwer!)

A is for age: 19
B is for booze: none
C is for career or major: Counciling! and maybe music!
D is for dad's name: Tony
E is for essential items to bring to a party: hmmm... um.. gonna have to go with me myself.
F is for favorite song at the moment: I like the addition of "at the moment" 'cause that makes it so much easier.. probably "For the moments I feel faint" by Relient K
H is for hometown: Born in Raleigh/Durham NC
I is for instruments you play: Piano and I sing.
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry.. I think..
K is for kids: 2 or 3. hopefully I'll have a boy and a girl
L is for living arrangements: Dorm w/ my AWESOME roommate and suitemates
M is for mom's name: Karen

N is for name of your friends: Oh goodness.. That would be a long and dangerous list... You know who you are and I love you all dearly!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Hmm.. Well I was born a month early so I spent Christmas in the hospital... and I think that's about it.
P is for phobia[s]: SPIDERS!! that and cold, deep, fast moving water
Q is for quote you like: "I don't know how to put this... But i'm kinda a big deal.. people know me."
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Something like 2.5 - 3 years...
S is for siblings: 1 sister: Anna, 1 cousin/brother: Michael
U is for unique trait: hmmm I have no idea.
V is for vegetable you love: those crunchy pea pods that you get in good Chinese food. Must be crunchy though...
W is for Worst trait: trusting people too easily/ giving too much of myself away.
X is for x-rays you've had: oh a bunch... like maybe 7 or 8... plus one open MRI! wee ha!
Y is for yummy food you like to make: any kinda desert, pasta/noodle dishes, I just love making food for people
Z is for zodiac sign: Capricorn

Firsts
First job: University of Nebraska Medical Center
First screen name: Lakatsk8tr
First funeral: Mr. Clark in 7th Grade
First piercing: Ears
First tattoo: none so far
First credit card: I just got one actually
First kiss: Ben @ age 16
First enemy: enemies? who?

Lasts
Last kiss: *blushes* what?
Last movie watched: The Incredibles
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: mmm let's see... dining hall lunch for me was apple sauce, chicken, salad, and a couple fries.. then I had a reeces =D
Last phone call: Glenn just called me
Last Shower: yesterday afternoon... I'm about to take another one
Last CD played: Sufjan Stevens (excellent new CD. I definately reccomend it)
Last website visited: Just checked my school email
Single or Taken: it's interesting you ask...
Sex: F
Hair color: blondish reddish brown.....
Natural color: see above
Eye color: Blue with a little green

For The Slightly More Intelligent Survey Whore

Created by byzantine and taken 564 times on Bzoink

.Basics (As irritating as they may be).
The name you wish you had?uuuh... I don't know
Your inner age?ranges between 12 and 25
The place you wish to be at?Nebraska
Your ideal family?happily married w/ 2 or 3 kids
Your ideal career?councilor or musician
The cult you belong to? (In other words, religion)I'm a Christian
(Don't take the 'cult' thing too harshly)
Your weight minus all that belly flab?105lbs
Your -natural- hair color?uuuh.. i'm gonna go with "light"
.Back to the Past.
Your childhood aspirations?I wanted to be the Little Mermaid
Your favorite teacher?maybe Mrs. Fischer
Domestic enviroment???
First kiss?Ben @ age 16
Most memorable pet?my dog Tashi
Most memorable year?I have no idea
Happy child vs. depressed child?I had some tough times but I bounced pretty well
First taste of alcohol?At my Aunt & Uncle's house
First time behind bars? (if any at all)that time my law studies class toured the prison system
Place of birth?Raleigh/Durham NC
.Your Opinions On... .
Abortionwrong
George Bushmeh...
Left wing politicianssame as right wing ones.... a little craaazy
Warsad but inevitible 'cause of evil
Reality TVhehehe... fake
MTVfun when you feel like you have no brain
School uniformshey I think it's a great idea now that I'm out of school!
CatholicsCatholics? what kinda question is that? I love 'em just like the rest
Lawyers in generalevil.. lol no i'm jk
The PETAevil.. and i'm not kidding. lol.
Salad dressingmmmmm flare for your salad
High school chemistryhehe. good memories.
Racismstupid
The bibleinerrant? infallible? ;-)
sPeLiNg LyK dIsu b stoopid
Harry Pottercute kid
Philosophyyaaaaay!!!
Suicidal teens=( sad
Obesityalso sad
Donationgood thing
The popemeh... *shifty eyes*
Vegetarianscraaazy.. but I don't mind.
.Versus.
Meat vs Veggiesprobably meat
Liberal vs ConservativeConservative in most ways...
Time vs Moneytime
Wisdom vs Loveaaaw crap.. I don't like this question... Love I suppose
Cats vs DogsCats usually
Computer vs TelevisionComputer
Le Tigre vs Death Cab :Dwhat? I'm apparently culturally illiterate...
Physical illness vs Mental illnessPhysical illness
Outdoors vs IndoorsOutdoors
Fantasy vs RealityReality
.Random.
What color are your socks?White
Do you love me?I do love you, computer...
Can you paint the sky purple?If you ask me to, I sure will try...

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to Bzoink

No comments: