September 02, 2005

Aieee!

'mornin all, =D
Once again i'm back to life in the big GR. I think this year is really going to be a great year!

Nothing terribly exciting has happened in the past few days. Half of my floor is dorm leadership this year (which is funny and super-awesome at the same time), and the rest are freshmen. I love our freshmen... lol. It's kinda surprising how quickly you make friends when you feel more confident (or when you're not a freshman from an obscure state). Tuesday was my leadership group's training/retreat day. We drove to Muskeegan to a house on the lake and "chilled" for most of the day. fun times... hmmm so what else is going on (since i'm sure you all are terribly interested)... watched dodgeball, had a random suite dance party, visiting friends in other dorms, shopping (for school of course), late night talks.... yup.. I'm glad to be back... I really do miss my native Nebraskans, especially now...

I'll write more later, but now I need to go eat something. I love you all. God Bless!

~Laura

No comments: