So...
If thinking is the only way I know I exist, then I must not exist as much as Descartes did..... Well maybe you're all figments of my imagination, but this chocolate sure isn't, and by gosh i'm going to enjoy it without wondering whether it's really broccoli or a brick... or a piece of wax... *rolls eyes* I sure hope Descartes wasn't married 'cause midway through sex he'd suddenly be like "you don't exist."
And then she would kill him.
I'm going to... do... something.... something that doesn't involve Descartes in ANY way....
*giggles*
2 comments:
Wow....Descartes...
I guess I really lucked out in dodging philosophy in college; our professor was an overweight slob that probably showered once a week and could spray saliva at least ten feet while he lectured. His first task was to get the idea into our minds that God didn't exist. So I found another class.
Thanks for the link! (I just noticed). I'd better run and get back to eating my brick-o-broccoli for lunch, or tree branch, or chimichanga, or whatever it really is.
lol... well I suppose I should be thankful that my teacher is clean, funny, and a Christian... enjoy your imaginary meal!
Post a Comment