August 04, 2005

School.. Now please??

Hey guess who almost forgot she wrote in a blog? hmmmm...
~ ~ ~
I hope everyone is enjoying the end of their summer freedom, and, like in my case, looking forward to going back to school. Funny, last year that sentence would have been reversed. Yes, I think it's about time for school to start... yup.. like now... seriously.

This whole not-having-anything-to-do thing isn't all it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with people all the time and sleeping in till 1pm... but I'm starting to feel like my brain has turned to mush. That and the fact that there is just too much drama that forms when all people have to do is sit around and think.... haha. I love Omaha and everyone here, but i'm ready to return to the estrogen packed confines of my dorm. I miss my loving wife Kyla very much... Especially since my other other half (yes I do mean 3rd half) has left me for a certain short Italian... hmmm... hehehe ;-).
~ ~ ~
Yay for reunification! Yes it's true! Wittwer is coming to visit on monday, and Laura squared will shortly be reunited before going back to school. YAY! haha. Anyways.. um.. yeah.. I love the rest of you too. *cough* haha. But seriously.. how many people have I only seen once or twice this summer?.. yeah.. I think something needs to be done about that as well..

So new update on the flickr photo site: Pictures!

Less Silly

There are a few on there from the England/Paris trip if anyone is interested.... and of course the usual friend gathering pictures. =D

Question to Ponder: Will (or has) facebook consume the souls of college bound America? I worry sometimes.. haha

Alright, enough random ramblings. I love you all and I WILL find you before I leave *eye twitches* So call me.. haha
God Bless!

1 comment:

laura said...

Shortness my shortness! We will be reunited on Monday! *hugs* Oh I miss you so much! I'll give you a call when I get into town k? The book is wonderful btw. God bless, I love you! Take care darlin', see you soon.