guess what? I'm still alive and I'm actually writing a real blog! yes, it's shocking I know, after all this time... but no, I haven't forgotten you all. ;-)
Woooow so so so much has happened since last i've written on this site.. well written anything of substance that is.. I went to england and paris. Amazingly we got home only a few days before the bombings in the subway and bus. That in itself was a huge shock for me. For the most part the only transportation we used in england was the tube... and we rode the pickadilly line (the line that kings cross station was on) literally everyday while there.... My prayers and my heart go out to the families and friends of the victims in the attacks... It's horrible to think that such heartless evil acts could be done to people who only days before went out of their way to show hospitality and genuine kindness to complete strangers like my family and I. In all honesty, the people we interacted with during our stay in England demonstrated true kindness and sincerity that I rarely see in this country.
* * * Check out the new pictures posted on the "My Photo Album" link.... * * *
Only one other person is going to understand what i'm talking about in this paragraph, so if I haven't been angry at you recently just don't read it... Thanks... I love you all and God Bless
Things here at the house are fine... I suppose. I'm O.K. in any case. Honestly, I don't go around looking for reasons to be upset at people, and generally when I do get mad I try not to be overly dramatic.... Ya see, somewhere along the line I learned to distinguish between right and wrong. Even when i'm upset I can control what I say... But I don't appreciate it when I make a phone call to someone that I love because of something that isn't my fault and they get angry at me for showing concern. Look, I wasn't over-reacting, I wasn't malicious to you, and I didn't do/say anything that was wrong... In fact, I even sat around and thought about what I could have done since it warrented such an angry response from you. I was just concerned about where you were because I love you... I mean, when I go somewhere I make absolutely sure that one of you knows where I am and when i'll be back... When I tell you, it'll be right before I leave, and if you don't know where I am then it's my fault and I get in trouble for it... So my question is simple: why are you trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to know the same thing you require of me? Do you think that I would intentionally forget you telling me a specific date.... numerous times? Make someone write it down next time, send out a group email or something, or maybe write it on the calendar yourself. But don't say that the reason I didn't know (or anyone didn't know) is because I wasn't home the night before you left. That is last minute anyway. Oh, and by the way, I remember the conversation that took place 6 months ago. I remember because I thought it'd be cool to go over there when you went... And after that was said you weren't sure whether or not you were going. Other then that I have been in school and you wouldn't have told me when I wasn't here.. You have no idea how much I hate saying this stuff... but I have to, and I expect you to talk to me about it later without getting mad at me... thanks...
5 comments:
Check your email for a response.
Hmm the same thing just happened to me tonite. My friend got all mad at me for calling her so much but I was worried because no one had seen her all day and she hadn't been answering her phone. So I was freaking out and worried sick. People need to tell people where they're going so people don't worry about them.
Great work!
[url=http://dabajzqw.com/bmur/nrye.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jbzbuhud.com/ldwu/tnth.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Nice site!
http://dabajzqw.com/bmur/nrye.html | http://depxtvtx.com/mzya/wtmc.html
Post a Comment