I have been asked to put up a list of things I want for Christmas/my birthday. So here it is for all of you who asked:
Gift Ideas For Me
(just in case you were wondering)
1. Better speakers for my computer (I really like the JBL Creature II Speakers - White by Mac)
2. More hard drive space
3. Printed pictures for my photo album (I really want pictures of you people and I can't afford the paper & my computer won't print them!)
4. Makeup (individual things like packs of eyeshadow, eyeliner, glitter (loose powder), lipstick/lip gloss, eyeliner, interesting nail polish that isn't a dark color especially silver or metallic, etc…) I like eyeshadow and nail polish that is interesting and unique. Oh, and NO eyeshadow that is blue or purple or any kind of neon color please… shimmery is good, just not unnaturally bright colors.
5. Lotion (preferably something that smells nice and non-fruity) ex: "Nivea Renewal Night Lotion", "Bath & Bodyworks midnight jasmine or Vanilla", I like things that are not too fruity and smell more like a light perfume.
6. Blank CD's & Covers
7. Earrings (I haven't bought some simple, pretty earrings since 7th grade. I like dangely ones the best, but casual ones are nice too)
8. Clothing (Although I'd like to go with when buying clothes unless you happen to find something I'd really like) Especially sweaters and more sophisticated looking clothing
9. Money
10. A Lovesack (or money to get one eventually?)
11. Christmas Lights (net lights would be good for the ceiling. Just anything that catches your eye and is pretty. Colors are fine, you know what colors I like)
12. FM transmitter for my iPod (This would be awesome 'cause I'd never have to buy another sterio!)
13. A New computer! (Yay! But I don't expect it to happen. Hahaha.) OR an external hardrive ('cause then I won't need one quite yet)
14. Cool decorating stuff from "The Afternoon" (This is a store in the 2nd level of Westroads. It's just full of cool useless stuff that I like)
15. A Shower rack (The kind that runs on a pole from the floor to the ceiling of the shower. Really nifty and it'd be a lot more practical! They have them at linen's & things)
16. Cooking Stuff for next semester (This can include cookbooks)
17. Posters (I like putting them up in my room… Anything from Monet to movie posters are good. No more kitty cats though…=P Art is nice. )
18. Gift Certificates (for food or stores, whatever, I don’t care)
18. Things for my hair (This is similar to the earring thing. I don't have pretty barrets, big/small hair clips, headbands, bobby pins, scrunchies, thick rubberbands, other cool hair accessories, you name it. I'd really like some pretty things to put in my hair for variety. It's long, so most everything should work!)
19. Stationary and/or pretty notepaper w/ envelopes
20. Stamps! Stamps! Stamps! (they're expensive here!)
21. Pretty stuff from the World Market (I like things from that store, they're fun) or any decorating store.
22. Decorative Pillows (the kind with sequins and designs on them)
23. Journal(s) (I like the kind that are elegantly decorated on the covers… also meaning that they're more expensive)
24. Nice/Expensive soap &/or bodywash (see qualifications for lotion. Hehe. The Afternoon has some really nice stuff.)
25. A trip out to one of my favorite restaurants: (JC Mandarin, Nothing But Noodles, Ahmads, Tokyo Kitchen, Delice, Vivaci, The Macaroni Grill, etc…) This could also include places I want to try like Charlie's on the Lake, Lo Solomio, or something else you think I'd like. =D
26. Socks (it's true, I'm out. I blame the dryer for eating them)
27. HUGS!!! ('Cmon this is essential!!!)
28. Chocolate!! (I will love you forever)
29. Car decorating stuff (the car is cool, but could it be cooler?… hehe.)
30. Good 'ol fashion lovin! (yeah baby yeah! What the world needs now is love!!)
31. DVD's (We college kids occasionally have some free time and that's when these come in handy)
32. Piano Music (preferably that is intermediate to mildly advanced)
33. CD's or iTunes music cards (I always want music that I don't have. hehe)
34. Flowers! (this would make me feel warm and fuzzy inside) =P
35. Coffee mugs (we drink a lot of hot chocolate & soup)
36. A larger CD case (for the cd's that won't fit in the one I already have)
37. A Tucan…. Yes… I want an exotic bird. I shall train it to be an attack Tucan.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment