Hi y'all!
I guess it's time for a "happy post"... For clarification, I didn't mean for anyone to take that last post as "woe is me, my friends have ditched me." I just couldn't get a hold of anyone that night. I love you guys more than I can express, and I know the feeling is mutual. =)
So what's going on in my life... hmmmm... Well at the moment I'm sitting in an extremely uncomfortable chair listening to a bunch of Chinese people chatter away nonsensically. Is that a word? nonsensically.. nonsensibly?.. yeah. whatever. I gots a good edjumacation... hehe.
This is officially my last week of skating. My mom and I sat down and had a discussion the other day. Basically we (more her than me) decided that since I am no longer testing or competing.. or even skating except when I have a lesson… it doesn't make sense to keep paying all this money for lessons. So I talked to Jason yesterday morning and now I have 2 more lessons… ever… I NEVER HAVE TO GET UP AT 5AM AGAIN!!!!! YES!!!.. Alright, so I'm not quite that happy. Skating has been my life since I was 8 years old. When I was competing I hardly ever had a social life or a summer… Some of you remember this and were very happy when I stopped... It gave me strength, determination, goals, confidence…. sleep loss, back problems, knee problems, physical therapy, anxiety attacks…. A lot of my life has been affected by it.. So I don't know how to feel quite yet… and I'm afraid of being out of shape…. Meh, I get to sleep in, who cares… In any case, my last day is Friday morning. =(
Random change of subject…
LOOK! A BLUE CAR!!!
hmmm, so I'm curious... Would it be possible to have sex in a tree? Now that's a serious question, don't get perverted on me. *crosses arms and attempts to look serious* Now I know it would be possible in a tree house... but in the branches of a tree? I ask because I accidentally overheard someone talking about it (it gets extremely boring around here at times and we all know what kind of bizarre conversations arise from extreme boredom.. wink wink). But yes... The mechanics of the thing? Ouch! I suppose where there's a will there's a way, but you'd have to be extremely horney, or a gymnast....... or really bored with a lot of time on your hands.
So far I've only heard one other opinion...
creativeoncommand: I'm talking about sex in a tree
teejnits: wow
creativeoncommand: I'm just asking a serious question…
creativeoncommand: is it possible to have sex in a tree?
teejnits: haha... a serious question?
creativeoncommand: lol
creativeoncommand: yup
creativeoncommand: I don't know if that's physically possible
teejnits: I think it is
teejnits: How do you think Tarzan had kids?
creativeoncommand: lol
creativeoncommand: good point
creativeoncommand: no wait...
creativeoncommand: he had a tree house
teejnits: I never saw that in the Disney Movie
creativeoncommand: hehe
teejnits: I think it is possible on a bigger tree, it would just hurt a little
teejnits: or a lot
creativeoncommand: lol
creativeoncommand: it'd be rather prickly
teejnits: a bed of leaves?
teejnits: A NEST
creativeoncommand: a "love nest" haha
So maybe it is possible.... Gosh Disney really needs to take these things into consideration. Tarzan having a love nest? It seems rather wrong... hehe. I don't know where I get this stuff.. ANYWAYS... I think I've had a few too many mountain dews this morning.... Give me your thoughts on the subject...
look!! A shiny thing!!!!!
I'll be back later....
No comments:
Post a Comment