Everyone is gone. =(
Today has been a really long day... I woke up this morning and immediately wished that I hadn't.. Church was pretty ok, but I got home and had to clean my room. *shivers* I think some of the things in my closet were living. yikes!...
Man I feel so alone sometimes. I know i'm not, and I love you guys dearly. I shouldn't complain because i'm blessed in more ways than I can count every day, and I am greatful... I need chocolate.. hehehe. 5:30's gonna come really early tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I tell Jason and Jordon that i'm done skating... I'm dreading it. I wish I was more sure about this decision, but a decision needs to be made now, so i'm just making it before I think too much about it.... if that makes any sense... TJ left yesterday =(. Sam is out of town.... I dunno where Ben and Joel are. Wittwer called this morning (when I was cleaning my room). I saw Jackie last night.... I need a hug, but no one is here... aw crap i'm whining.. well i'm gonna stop now. I'll try to get some sleep.
'Night all...
No comments:
Post a Comment