Last internet conversation:
"Me: I have a gremlin too!
only it's an actual creature....
Joel: your cat?
Me: yep
it lurks
in the dark places
*looks around
and sometimes
when no one is looking....
it takes
MY SQUISHY
it wants to destroy him
full of jealousy
but I keep him safe
Joel: are you alright there laura?
Me: oh hi... sorry
Joel: hehe
Me: i feel dramatic..
and slightly.... 5 ish
....
odd combination
I want crayons.......
and sex...
lol
done talking now
Joel: crayons and sex? Sounds like fun to me"
hmmmmm... those glow-in-the-dark crayons might be pretty fun to play with.... anyways... since my last entry was "depressing", here's something happier that I wrote the other day (this one's a song):
Sunshine
Gotta wake up
Gotta wake up the sunshine
it's time that we filled this
cup called life with joy
Pick yourself up
Wipe all those tears away
Let me show you it's all
ok, i'm here for you.
Well, I love y'all and I hope that your friday is awesome! My parents are out of town... hehehe... so.... stop on by whenever this weekend!
Peace and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment