And here it is. It's only slightly creepy....
IF LIFE WAS A MOVIE....
THIS WOULD BE MY SOUNDTRACK.
So, here's how it works
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: "Whatever" - Live
(meh... i'm ok with that)
Waking Up: "Hungry" - Joy Williams
(I am never hungry in the mornings...)
First Day At School: "A Thousand Miles"-Vanessa Carlton
(maybe it fits somehow?)
Falling In Love: "I don't wanna live without your love"-Chicago
(aaaaw.... cute)
Fight Song: "Survivor"-Destiny's Child
(hahaha... I'm not sure how I feel about Destiny's Child being my... um.... posse? )
Breaking Up: "Stutter"-Joe Feat. Mystikal
(sure, why not)
Prom: "Moonligh Sonata Op. 27"-Beethoven
(hehe. Prom would have kicked some serious booty...)
Life: "The Authority Song"-Jimmy Eat World
(i'm not sure I even remember this song.... but what is itunes trying to say??)
Mental Breakdown: "Sway"- The Perishers
(nice!)
Driving: "Here We Go"-Grits
(I remember this song even less than the Jimmy Eat World one...)
Flashback: "Mi Mancherai (Il Postino)"-Josh Groban
(appropriate.)
Getting back together: "What Have you Been Doing lately" - Relient K
(hehe. yes.)
Wedding: "23" -Jimmy Eat World
(mmmm.. no, probably not, but is that a prediction of some kind??.... creepy!!)
Birth of Child: "She Will Be Loved"- Maroon 5
(and yes he/she will)
Final Battle: "You Rock my World" - Michael Jackson
(no, YOU rock my world)
Death Scene: "Goodbye Sky Harbor"-Jimmy Eat World (so many of these are Jimmy Eat World??)
(again, good choice.)
Funeral Song: "Scream" - Michael Jackson
( lol. well... I kinda hope not.)
End Credits: "Hotel Paper" - Michelle Branch
Hehe... well that was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment