March 27, 2006

NEW BLOG!

Hello there all,

Just wanted to write a quick note and say that spring break was fantastic and I wish I were still at home... Stupid term papers *grumbles*

I started reading Donald Miller's new book today. It's called "To Own a Dragon", and is every bit as amazing as I had hoped. Definately go out and buy it, or one of his other books (Blue Like Jazz was my first, and remains my favorite). He is coming to speak at our school in a few weeks, so I plan on reading all of his books before he comes. Oh how I love his writing...

oh... and also of note:

I'VE POSTED A NEW BLOG. This one is for my music and will have some music-y blogs, bio information, and links to mp3s of my music, etc, etc... Please please please please check it out and then tell people about it. I am eternally indebted to all who check it out. Leave me feedback as well if you feel so compelled. Thanks guys. I'm so grateful for your help.
Here is the link (or you can just look on my profile)

http://laurahollingsworthmusic.blogspot.com

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

laura said...

Hollingsworth, I miss you! I hope you had a good break darlin'. I did too, but I missed you in Florida. So take care, and I love ya. See you in the summer.