January 06, 2006

wait, what?

I'm on a Maroon 5 kick for some reason... What is it about their songs that is so sexy??
It's really frickin hard to distract yourself when your boyfriend is in India. haha. I am such a man sometimes.... Luckily i'm a good kid. =D

Today I went to a lecture done by the author of pope John Paul II's biography. It was a really good talk. And right now I just want to rock out to Maroon 5 and make this a really short post. Not that I don't love you all, because I do. I'll write more later when there is more to write. And tonight, Memoirs of a Geisha (again) with friends here! Sorry for this ADD post.

I miss you Will.


Bye all!

2 comments:

laura said...

*hugs tightly* I love you baby, I know this is hard for you, but you can do this, I believe in you. And I'm always here for you. God bless, and I love you darlin'.

Anonymous said...

How was Memoirs of a Geisha? I'd love to see it, but we're part of the "Wait til it comes out on DVD" crowd, because of the impossibility of taking all four of our kids anywhere without the older two getting into a fight, the 3rd one getting into things she shouldn't, or barfing (as of late), and the baby crying.

I miss the summer; this cabin fever is driving me nuts!

What's Will doing in India???