October 04, 2005

Pictures!

what the..?

New pictures are posted from my dorm retreat and also from the camping trip that I took with some good friends. Check them out! Comment! i'd like that... hehe ;-).

That is all.

For now.

Adieu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun looking pics! And you didn't get eaten by a bear! How cool is that?

Thanks for your reply... "Rest" is a foreign word to me, and probably will stay that way 'til my kids are all grown.

I went on a foreign exchange trip in high school, and spent 1 week in London, 1 week in Paris, and 2 weeks in a small town in the French Alps after that. I agree with you; Paris is, um...filthy.

In the interest of getting a bit of work done, and not having a HUGE comment, I'll have to email you about the trip. T'was Great!

Anonymous said...

home equity loans refinance credit

Anonymous said...

http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#0395 tramadol without prescription - order tramadol online overnight