May 07, 2005

Hello there!

It's a beautiful day in the big GR... Now that we're past the first week of may it's actually starting to act like spring. I really want to go sit outside with my computer and do my homework, but I know that if I do that i'll be completely distracted and get nothing accomplished...

So I was hoping that last night (basically my last night of freedom in Michigan before finals and leaving) we would go dancing as planned, but unfortunately that didn't work out... However, we did get pizza, rent a movie, and have a rocktastic thunderstorm! Funny story about the movie... Our intention was to watch the second American Pie movie because of some sick curiosity we had about it... And because we didn't want anything chick-flicky.. AND because it totally makes fun of East Grand Rapids kids (the name of the town is East Great Falls or something).. Anyways, so Christy grabbed the first movie that was under the name. We started watching it expecting the worst... and boy did we get it. The 3 girls in the room (including me) spent a large part of the movie huddled in a ball covering our eyes.... or covering Kyle's eyes. hahaha. So after the movie we looked at the back of the movie and realized that we had grabbed the "unedited" version... Oops... Won't make THAT mistake again. For those of you who haven't seen the second movie... you've missed nothing.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna


aaaaah summer... I can't wait!
I feel like going outside and picking flowers to dry... Maybe I will for a little while before getting some serious work done.
Happy warm weather kids!
God Bless and i'll see some of you really soon!!!

No comments: