April 03, 2005

Lacrosse!

I just ate 4 croissants... talk about too much fatty food... but boy were they good! mmmmmmm

So guess what I did yesterday? That's right, you guessed it! I DID attend my first ever lacrosse game... It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot about the game... Games like that are so much fun when you're with friends! =D I wish I had pictures 'cause we were acting really crazy. Half-way through the game we started experimenting with french animal noises as cheers. good times... We also marvled at the fact that in lacrosse the players can wack the crap out of each other with their sticks.. and it's legal! haha.

I'm listening to Weathered by Creed. This is one of those cds that is really good musically but you need to put it away for awhile in order to fully appreciate it again.... and Jon just walked into my room, dumped a pile of candy on my desk and left... alrighty then.. lol. slightly strange.. and oddly normal simultaneously...

Well I need to do some homework... I love you kids! God Bless and i'll talk to ya later!

1 comment:

laura said...

Hollingsworth! So I just looked at all your pictures...that was a silly idea. I already miss you like crazy, and that just made it ten times worse. =( Take care shortness, and I'll see you soon. God bless, love you.
-Wittwer