April 14, 2005

I have a HENNA TATTOO!! haha. I know, I know. I'm easily amused, but i've never had one, and I am quite pleased with mine. Rachel heard that they were giving out free ones in RVD so a bunch of us went over to check it out. I should have been working on a paper, but it was a welcomed break from the confines of my desk.... oh, and don't worry, it's in a perfectly obvious and appropriate place. ;-)

Sorry i've been so busy lately guys... I know i've been ignoring.. well alot of you. =( This has been a busy week and unfortunately the next few are gonna be pretty similar. I love you all, and if I get too distracted please let me know and, if I can, i'll stop whatever i'm doing that is distracting me. School is important, but you've gotta learn to balance work and friendships.

Today I bought banquet tickets! I hope it's a super fabulous time. No wait, scratch that... All the kids going are super cool, so I KNOW it'll be a super fabulous time! Our floor is (hopefully) performing beat it at the dance... that'll only be possible if Kyla, Rachel & I get our acts together and finnish the choreograhy..*crosses fingers* There is so much stuff to do right now, I just hope it all works out smoothly. =D

To those of you who keep me in your prayers: could you please pray for me that I will keep my focus on my work and managing my time for the remainder of the semester? I've been feeling convicted about this lately, but it's something I still struggle to balance... Not only does it distract me from the reasons i'm at this school... it also keeps me from spending time with God... I just need to buckle down for a few weeks, pull out great grades, and keep my focus on God. I'm trying to also stay involved with dorm life.... I also miss you all who are out of state.. You're in my thoughts and prayers. The cycle never ends! haha

God Bless!

No comments: