oooooh.... my hips hurt... that's wierd.
I went to bed at 1 the other night hoping to get some extra healing sleep... unfortunately at 12:30 someone pulled the fire alarm. *shakes fist* So we had to stand outside for about 15min while they figured out what happened... I was completely confused so I was in a blanket without shoes, and I had a fever. hehe. fun times. Curse the evil-doers who thought it'd be funny to pull the alarm in the middle of the night.
Thanks for the support Ben, I'm so grateful to have you as a friend... oh.. and what's this about you and Millard North's prom?? I don't remember hearing about that one.
I'm listening to "the sound of silence" by Simon & Garfunkle... good song.
Tomorrow is friday!!!
Well I don't really have much to talk about tonight, but I love you all.
God Bless and Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment