October 21, 2004

I just wish I could sleep. All I want is to be able to rest peacefully and not be tortured by my thoughts. Holding back tears that I can't show because people are always around. I close my eyes and pray desperately for the pain to go away, but I know that it cannot pass yet. The only words that form in the back of my mind are: "You are what I want". I can't look down at my hand without crying, running my fingers over the indentation once created by your ring. Tired of putting up the strong front. Whenever I see your face i've broken my heart all over again. I know now that I truly love you, and all I need is to hear those words and know that I will soon be holding you close. This seperation isn't new, but it is different. I think I will go insane unless I hear what's on your mind. Why does love hurt so much? Come and save me... Please.

No comments: