August 13, 2004

Guess who's back!!
....
That's right, it's me! Didn't y'all miss me? hehehe. Or maybe you were hoping i'd never come back? ;-) I missed you guys.

So I walked outside onto my back porch this morning and was verbally assualted by some strange animal on top of my roof. It had the face of a lemur (however you spell that), the tail of a squirl, and it sounded like a monkey... (no i'm not on acid, this happened). It just barked at me a few times and scuttled away. Dude... talk about a wierd homecoming... Oh, and it was eating my peaches!!!
So after lunch I think i'm gonna do a little peach-eating-alien-monkey-squirl hunting. Anyone interested can join me. Stupid little alien must die.
Oh, and speaking of stupid...
I'm currently without a driver's liscense. It's in Ohio in my boyfriend's wallet. *looks sheepish* He, being the wonderful, loving person that he is, is mailing it back to me. =)
Meh. I've had worse incidents...

There's never a dull moment in this house...
Anyways, i'll talk to you guys soon hopefully. Give me a call.

Next post i'll tell you about my trip!

No comments: