April 01, 2004

Hiya kids,
again, it's been awhile, and i'm sorry. I haven't heard from most of you in a long time. I hope you're alive..? hehe. Tomorrow begins another busy weekend in the "Big H" house (thank you Mark for the nickname =P). I have a dance competition this sunday, (I hope that I won't have to miss church for it!) so if anyone is interested in wittnessing my embarrassment, let me know and i'll give you a time and directions! Also, my final skating test is coming up this month, so I don't know how much free time i'm gonna have this month. Meh, it's ok, i'll be glad in the end when I can finally coach skating and earn a little more money in college. wee ha!
We dissected fetal pigs today in biology... When we got our pig, my partners and I just kinda sat there looking at him (yes it is a him) for a minute before we cut him. The rest was classic; one of my partners disagreed with the idea of dissecting a baby animal, and the other couldn't wait to "dig in". I, however, happened to be the one who knew how to make the initial incisions.... so I did, ick. It could have been worse... the formaldehyde was bearable this time (sometimes the smell is too much for me).... But I still don't wanna be a surgeon..
Well for now I must go, but I love you all!
God Bless!

Love,
Laura

No comments: